Terms & Conditions
1. Welcome. Welcome to the AMS Financial Solutions Group (AMS) website (the “Website”). Please take a moment to read these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) as any use of the Website indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Changes. The Web is an evolving medium; AMS may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. By continuing to use the Website after AMS posts any such changes, users accept these Terms and Conditions, as modified.
3. Send Comments. AMS invites users to send questions or comments about the Website, or to bring to AMS’s attention any material believed to be inaccurate. Please send such comments, including a copy of any relevant material, to email@example.com.
4. Send Intellectual Property Notices. If a user believes that his or her proprietary intellectual property has been improperly posted or distributed via the Website, please notify AMS by sending a notice, either by an email directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by U.S. Mail to:
AMS Financial Solutions Group
3368 Brentwood Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
5. Information Purposes Only. The material that appears on the Website is for informational purposes only. The Website seeks to provide valuable information for users to make decisions regarding the purchasing of insurance. The Website does not endorse or recommend any companies or insurance policies, nor does it provide any insurance, tax, or other financial advice. If users would like personalized advice or specific policy recommendations, they should contact an independent insurance agent or other qualified professional. Despite AMS’s efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. Before acting on any information found on the Website, users should confirm any facts that are important to any such decision. AMS is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by its advertisers or others to whose sites AMS links. Links to third party websites do not constitute an endorsement of those sites (nor of any product, service, or other material offered on those sites) by AMS or its licensors.
6. Retention of Rights. AMS does not relinquish any rights, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights, to the materials appearing on the Website. The materials available through the Website are the property of AMS or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users are free to display and print for personal, non-commercial use information received through the Website. Users may not otherwise reproduce or transmit any of the materials without the prior written consent of AMS. Users may not distribute copies of materials found on the Website in any form (including by email or other electronic means), without prior written permission from AMS. Users are free to encourage others to access the information themselves on the Website. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on the Website should be sent email@example.com.
7. Linking. AMS welcomes links to the Website. Users are free to establish a hypertext link to the Website so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of any site by the Website or AMS.
8. No Framing. Without the prior written permission of AMS, users may not frame any of the content of the Website, or incorporate into another website or other service any intellectual property of the Website, AMS, or any of their licensors. Requests for permission to frame AMS content may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, either by email, or at the address above.
9. Intellectual Property. Users may not use any page, site content, arrangement of site content, trademark or service mark appearing on the Website without the prior written consent of the owner of the mark. Images displayed on the Website are either the property of, or used with permission by, AMS. The use of any or all of such images is prohibited unless specifically permitted herein. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable laws and regulations. Nothing contained in the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark or service mark displayed on the Website without the prior written permission of AMS or such third party that may own the trademarks or service marks displayed on the Website. Use of the trademarks or service marks displayed on this Website, or any other content on this Website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited. Inquiries regarding the use of AMS trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, icons, copyrights, corporate indicia, or other intellectual property should be addressed to email@example.com. Some of the material on the Website is provided by third parties. All such third party material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication, or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Neither these third party materials nor any portion of these materials may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither any third party nor AMS shall be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in these materials or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part of these materials or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY. Please read this disclaimer carefully before using the Website. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER OF POSSIBLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS AND UNCERTAINTIES OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES, OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH SUCH INFORMATION. IF A USER RELIES ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, THE USER DOES SO AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. USER UNDERSTANDS THAT HE OR SHE IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO HIS OR HER COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” AMS SERVICES, INC., AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENT NATURE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, NOR DO THEY GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AMS, OR ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF AMS IS ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF AMS, AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) USER AGREES THAT THE LIABILITY OF AMS, AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE SERVICE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT USER PAID TO AMS FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
11. Miscellaneous. To obtain access to certain services on the Website, user may be given an opportunity to register with the Website. As part of any such registration process, user will select a user name and a password. User agrees that the information supplied during that registration process will be accurate and complete and that the user will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the Website under the name of, another person. AMS reserves the right to reject or terminate any user name that, in its judgment, it deems offensive. User shall be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of user’s password and will notify AMS of any known or suspected unauthorized use of any account. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. By using the Website, user consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Baton Rouge, Louisiana in all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or this Website. The section headings contained in these Terms and Conditions are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of thereof. By using the Website, user agrees to abide by the terms of these Terms and Conditions.